THE CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
The hair follows a life cycle consisting of 3 phases.
Thinning and hair loss can result from several factors:
1. HORMONAL ACTION
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a powerful derivative of the male hormone testosterone, found in men but also in women in smaller quantities. DHT is the most androgenic hormone - ie responsible for typically "male" secondary sexual characteristics such as hair growth or deep voice.
DHT is naturally synthesized in the body by the action of an enzyme, 5-alphareductase, on testosterone.
has. DHT causes chronic inflammation of the scalp, which leads to the miniaturization of the hair follicle and a thinning of the hair fiber until it disappears.
b. It also affects the quality of the skin, which slackens: the hair is less well anchored and ends up falling out.
vs. At the same time, it alters the hair cycle: it lengthens the hair loss and rest phase (telogen) and reduces its growth period (anagen).
HAIR + FINE
HAIR + BRITTLE
These effects of DHT increase with age. In postmenopausal women, they are no longer compensated by female hormones (estrogens), which is why we often observe a depletion of hair mass after 50 years.
2. LOCAL INFLAMMATION
Caused by internal factors (stress, diseases, etc.) or external factors (pollution, medical treatments such as chemotherapy, etc.), inflammation of the scalp disrupts the proper functioning of the hair follicles. They stiffen, produce a hair fiber of lesser quality, and the less well anchored hair ends up falling out.
3. SKIN AGING
With age, the hair growth cycle is naturally affected. Local microcirculation and cellular exchanges are slowed down, cell renewal is less efficient, the synthesis of skin support molecules such as collagen is impaired... The quality of the hair follicle as a whole is therefore affected and hair grows faster. fine, duller, more brittle and fall.
THE TALIKA INNOVATION:
ACTION ON THE 3 CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
HAIR FORCE BOOSTER is an LED-therapy pebble-comb that diffuses in 1min30 a synergy of red light (630 nm), micro-vibrations and HAIR FORCE SERUM anti-hair loss formula.
A daily program suitable for both men and women to target the main causes of hair loss at the level of the hair bulb, where it takes root:
Inhibits the enzyme responsible for hair loss (5-alpha-reductase)
Reduces local micro-inflammations
Improves hair anchoring (collagen synthesis)
A NEW HAIR GESTUAL IS BORN!
HAIR FORCE BOOSTER
THE POWER OF LEDs
A worthy successor to the Light 590 Talika, a pioneer in electro-beauty for 20 years, this funny wide-toothed comb is a little gem of technology that fits in the hand and transforms the tedious application of serum into a moment of relaxation and pleasure. . It combines 4 unstoppable techniques to stimulate hair renewal. Methods used in medical practice finally combined for home use on the scalp.
The most studied wavelength for its soothing, regenerating and stimulating effects, numerous studies show that red light improves the overall metabolism of cells by stimulating the synthesis of ATP, their natural "fuel". (Dermatol., 2021** / Le Han, 2018***). By increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin, it improves the quality of the scalp to promote the anchoring of the hair and limit the effects of age. It also reduces local micro-inflammations.MICRO-VIBRATION: The massages they provide instantly relax. Several studies show that a daily massage of the scalp for a few minutes stimulates local microcirculation as well as cellular exchanges and increases the thickness of the hair. (Hyangtae Choi, 2022**** /Taro Koyama, 2016*****) BOTANICAL MICRO-DIFFUSION:
The Hair Force Serum is diffused in a precise and progressive way through the wide and soft teeth of the comb for a perfect impregnation of the scalp, where it needs it.
* Clinical test - 1 hour - 25 subjects - having undergone micro-injections (630 nm - 1 session of 3 minutes) ** Dermatol. Ann Hair Growth Promoting Effects of 650 nm Red Light Stimulation on Human Hair Follicles and Study of Its Mechanisms via RNA Sequencing Transcriptome Analysis [Online] // PubMed Central. - December 2021. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8577899/. *** Le Han Ben Liu, Xianyan Chen, Haiyan Chen, Wenjia Deng, Changsheng Yang, Bin Ji, Miaojian Wan Activation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling is involved in hair growth-promoting effect of 655-nm red light and LED in in vitro culture model [Online] // PubMed.gov. - February 2018. - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29468283/. **** Hyangtae Choi Yonghee Lee, Seung Hyun Shin, Jin Nam, Won-Seok Park, Byung Cheol Park, Beom Joon Kim Induction of hair growth in hair follicle cells and organ cultures upon treatment with 30 kHz frequency inaudible sound via cell proliferation and antiapoptotic effects [Online] // Biomedical Reports. - January 2022. - https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/br.2022.1499. ***** Taro Koyama Kazuhiro Kobayashi, Takanori Hama, Kasumi Murakami, Rei Ogawa Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue [Online] // PubMed Central. - January 2016. - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740347/.
- 1min30 program
- Designed in France, made in China
- 2 years warranty
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
STRENGTH 1: SERUM
Gently shake the serum before use. Apply a few drops of the Serum morning and/or evening to the roots of the hair on low-density areas (mainly the top of the skull), massage gently to allow penetration. Style as usual.
STRENGTH 2: SERUM + BOOSTER
Gently shake serum and booster before use. Morning and/or evening, turn on the Booster by pressing the button on the side, then gently comb through the sparse areas. The Booster switches off automatically after 1min30.
- Charge the Booster using the USB cable
- One charge lasts approximately 5 uses
- Open the cover of the Booster by turning it, fill the reservoir with Hair Force Serum using the pipette then close
- The device is ready to use
1 min 30
169€ to receive a spilled product in the parcel, it is inadmissible